1. IDENTIFYING DATA
In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company holding the web domain is Fernando Martínez Cerdán (hereinafter Barras de Cortina), with address for these purposes in C/Vicente Ballester,17 in Valencia - SPAIN- number of CIF: ES44500382M.
The access and / or use of this website of Barras de Cortina attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL
www.barrasdecortina.es provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Barras de Cortina or its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible,
undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Barras de Cortina offers through its portal and with an enunciating but non-limiting nature, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist apology or human rights violation; (iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Barras de Cortina, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify to manipulate their messages. Barras de Cortina reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or children, order or public safety or which, in their opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, Barras de Cortina will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA
Barras de Cortina complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other legislation in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this, together with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user can request to email@example.com, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate.
Likewise, Barras de Cortina informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you deactivate cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia • Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/ 61416? Hl = en
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/ Cookies used in www.barrasdecortina.es
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified, as well as their typology and function:
Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of its different functions, such as, for example, bringing the process of purchasing an article.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which it connects to the user. service.
Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the web page, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookies store information on the behavior of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertisements based on it.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
However, it shows information about your cookies policy at the bottom or top of any page of the portal with each login so that you are aware.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
• Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
• Modify your configuration. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.barrasdecortina.es and modify the configuration of your browser.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Barras de Cortina by itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Barras de Cortina or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and the community are expressly prohibited.
public notice, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Barras de Cortina. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of Curtain Bars. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard disk or any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of Curtain Bars.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITYBarras de Cortina is not liable, in any case, for damages and damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONSBarinas de Cortina reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on www.barrasdecortina.es, Barras de Cortina will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will Barras de Cortina assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION Barar de Cortina reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALIDADES Barras de Cortina will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATIONBarras de Cortina may at any time modify the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until duly published. which are modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The relationship between Barras de Cortinay and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Valencia.